16 April 2011

Scatter-Brained

My Traverse: click here. Follow.

I am all over the place with this logo.

Option One:
I wouldn't say this is the first one I came up with, but it's the oldest out of those shared here.


Option Two:
I wasn't sure how I felt about the placement of the boots, so I made four vector mountain ranges and played around with them a bit.


Option Three:
I don't like these at all, but they brought about my transition into the next two options. I liked the idea of tilting the mountains so I continued that theme through the whole logo.


Option Four:
Collectively, I like these the most. I believe the font works much better than what I was using before.


Option Five:
I especially like the second one from the right.


Ehhhh... I don't know..

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm just going come right out and say it...you've got CRAZY MAD skills Jenny! This is solid work here and I think we've struck the right balance for the look I wanted to achieve. For social networking purposes, I think I'm going to stick with your first option with the boot prints. My gut is telling me we struck gold with that initial treatment.

    When we eventually turn the corner on this and look at getting our feet wet in the gear game, I could totally see a variation of option 2, 2nd from the bottom or the button version (Option 5, 2nd from the right). They have a vibe that I think would resonate well with the outdoor lifestyle market. I mean seriously, I can see option 5, 2nd from the right on a backpack or T-shirt!

    It’s been an amazing experience to work with you on turning the original concept into a living, breathing reality. You were able to visualize exactly what I was looking for, even when I couldn't find the right words to describe it.
    You've got real talent and I suspect I won't be the last to benefit from your design expertise.

    Nailed IT!

    ~The Trail Guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete