15 February 2010

White Tree Bags

Okay, so I'm doing some designs for a bag business. The designs are meant to be.. leisurely? Relaxed? Meant for a laid back audience with varied interests.. Independent movies, surfing, snowboarding, skating, local music.. and comfort food? People who occasionally dress up and would never choose a desk job. Yeah.. That's the person I'm looking for.

For those wondering about my reasons for a white tree, it is not from snow. It is from infrared photography. (For example or example) It represents a different way to look at nature. The bags aren't meant to be 'eco-friendly only,' though some styles may be, but I wanted to show a new way of relating to nature. The three brands won't be used as a single unit but a grouping of like ideas.



2 comments:

  1. very nice! i like the first and second ones best. for some reason, the striped ones immediately yell "tank top!" to me, which is fine I guess. I like stripes and tank tops. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bags are cool. But the logo(s?) aren't connecting to each other. I'm really liking the empty space on top in the middle one. Maybe adjusting the other trees to match? But then again The black with the palm trees is nice too. I think its because there is negative space around it for my eyes to enjoy. So maybe coming up with a way for the pine trees to have a little elbow room and negative space as well? Food for thought. Final decicions are always yours ^_^

    ReplyDelete